Jack Singer Concert Hall Rules
Coming to a Jack Singer Concert Hall event should be one of the highlights of the year for all of their guests. Make sure you have a great time reading and adhering to the following policies. If you have any questions about the policies, please contact the box office at 403-294-9494.
- Designated Accessible Parking is available at the Arts Commons parkade as well as many of the local parking lots. If you need detailed information, please call 403-537-7000 . The parkade space does fill up quickly and is available at a first-come, first-served basis. The City Hall parkade has a larger capacity with many accessible parking spaces, with access to the venue on the +15 level.
- Accessible washrooms are available throughout the building; event staff will be happy to direct you
- Jack Singer Concert Hall has accessible seating available. Please contact the box office at 403-294-9494 for more information or direction to the best available seating for your needs.
- Jack Singer Concert Hall offers two types of hearing assistance equipment:
Stethoset – which works independently from hearing aids
Personal Induction Loop – connects wirelessly to your hearing aid
Speak with an usher for help claiming either of these devices when you arrive.
Children aged two or below are allowed entry without a ticket, but they will have to remain in their parent or guardian’s lap as no seat will be allocated. Children over the age of two require their seat and must have their ticket.
Third-party rentals and events may have their own rules and policies, so please be sure to read the program for your upcoming event. If your child is upset and disruptive, you may be asked to leave the theatre.
There is no dress code for Jack Singer Concert Hall. Dress for comfort as you will see everything from jeans to suits.
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food and drink are not allowed on the premises.
Late Arrival Policy
All performances begin promptly at the time listed on your ticket and show program. If you arrive late, you will be asked to wait in the lobby until an appropriate rest period.
Because some performances will not have rest periods, you may have to sit out during the entire event. But you are welcome to watch the performance on the lobby televisions provided.
Lost and Found Policy
If you lost something important during an event, here’s what you should do. Call the Jack Singer Concert Hall box office at 403-294-9494. Please be sure to leave detailed information including, your full name, your contact information, detailed description of your lost item(s), and the day and event(s) you visited. Staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
Photography and Video Policy
For most performances and events, photos and video can be taken before or after an event in the concert hall. Cameras and phones should be off and put away during performances. Certain rush-hour events do allow videos as will be noted in the event programming. If you aren’t certain, call the box office at 403-294-9494.
Jack Singer Concert Hall does not allow the following items on the premises.
- Weapons of any kind including guns, knives, replicas, pepper spray, and projectiles
- Outside food or beverage
- Cigarette, vapes, pipes, and other smoking paraphernalia.
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Clothing with offensive or profane language
Concert Hall staff reserves the right to restrict items that are not listed above. If you want to be sure that your belongings are acceptable please call general information at 403-294-9494.
Jack Singer Concert Hall ticket sales are final and no exchanges or refunds will be accepted. This includes lost, stolen, or destroyed tickets
Jack Singer Concert Hall does not allow smoking of any kind on the premises. This includes cigars, cigarettes, e-cigs, vapes, and any similar device or paraphernalia. Call 403-294-9494 for more information.